Election 2012: Where To Vote and When Polls Are Open in Plymouth
General Election is all day today, Tuesday, Nov. 6. There are 23 precinct polling locations.
The polls are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 6, for General Election day 2012.
To figure out your polling place you can vist the Secretary of State's pollfinder website and put in your address. Once you put in your address you can also get a map to the polling place.
The site also includes a sample ballot by precinct to correspond with what senate, school and other districts you are in.
There are 23 precincts in Plymouth. (Attached to this article is a map of the polling locations and directions from the city of Plymouth's website.)
The following is the 2012 precinct locations:
• Precinct 1: Wayzata High School
• Precinct 2: Plymouth Covenant Church
• Precinct 3: Plymouth City Hall
• Precinct 4: Plymouth Covenant Church
• Precinct 5: Plymouth Creek Center
• Precinct 6: Peace Lutheran Church
• Precinct 7: Interfaith Outreach Community Center
• Precinct 8: St. Philip the Deacon Lutheran Church
• Precinct 9: Parkers Lake Baptist Church
• Precinct 10: Messiah Methodist Church
• Precinct 11: St. Philip the Deacon Lutheran Church (upper entrance)
• Precinct 12: Wayzata Central Middle School
• Precinct 13: Plymouth Creek Center
• Precinct 14: Vision of Glory Lutheran Church
• Precinct 15: Armstrong Senior High School
• Precinct 16: Christ Memorial Lutheran Church
• Precinct 17: West Medicine Lake Community Club
• Precinct 18 and 19: Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church
• Precinct 20: Minneapolis Laestadian Lutheran Church
• Precinct 21: Pilgrim United Methodist Church
• Precinct 22: Zachary Lane Elementary School
• Precinct 23: Fire Station II, 12000 Old Rockford Rd.
According to the city of Plymouth's website:
If you need help casting your ballot, ask the election judges for assistance. They can help you in several ways.
- Read or mark a ballot.
- Obtain a magnifying device or a chair to use in the voting booth.
- Vote at the curb.
If you have a permanent disability, contact the city clerk's office at 763-509-5000 (TTY: 763-509-5065) to learn about how to apply for an absentee ballot.