Celebrate Valentine's Day in Plymouth
If you're looking for great Valentine's Day ideas without having to travel too far, check out this list of romantic ideas below.
If Godiva chocolate and a weekend stay at a resort are out of your price range, here are some ideas for a nice, budget-friendly Valentine’s Day with your date.
- Cook your own dinner with ingredients from Cub Foods, SuperTarget or Rainbow Foods. Grab local desserts from Painted Turtle.
- See a movie at Mann Theatres Plymouth.
- Have dinner at any Plymouth restaurant, including
Kobe Japanese Restaurant, Broadway Bar & Pizza, Famous Dave's or Jake's City Grille.
- Grab a half priced bottle of wine with dinner during a Valentine's Day special at Eat Shop Kitchen & Bar.
- Buy flowers for someone special at Bachman's Floral and Garden Center. Or, pick up a unique and delicious bouquet at Edible Arrangements.
TELL US: What are some of your cost-friendly Valentine's Day gift ideas? Share in the comments below.