Fleeing From Police, Criminal Sexual Conduct: Plymouth Resident Court Appearances
One Plymouth man faces charges for violating predatory offender registration requirements.
The following Plymouth residents will appear in court in the next few weeks for various charges, according to the Hennepin County Sheriff's jail roster.
- Damon Banks, 42, to appear in court on March 14. Faces three criminal sexual conduct charges.
- Angela Brown, 34, to appear in court on Feb. 21 and already appeared in court on Feb. 19. Faces charges including theft by swindle and domestic assault.
- Tenzin Dechen, 21, to appear in court on March 14. Arrested by Maple Grove and Plymouth police on DWI charges.
- Ian Ginther, 26, to appear in court on March 22. Faces theft and fifth-degree assault charges.
- Stanley Turner, 31, to appear in court on March 14. Minneapolis police arrested Turner for knowingly violating predatory offender registration requirements, a felony.