To the Editor:
I want to thank the voters of Plymouth for re-electing me as an At-Large City Council member. I appreciate their confidence in my experience and public service. I pledge to continue that service during the next four years.
During the campaign, I had the opportunity to meet with residents, hear their thoughts and concerns about our community and share my vision for Plymouth. With citizen participation and the responsive, responsible local government that characterizes Plymouth, we can continue to:
- Ensure top notch public safety services,
- Control property taxes through tight fiscal management and prudent budgeting,
- Improve and maintain the high quality of our parks and promote healthy lakes, ponds and wetlands,
- Execute long-term planning that welcomes and attracts quality development that pays its own way, and
- Invest in street maintenance and reconstruction to promote safety and protect taxpayer investments.
Mayor Slavik and the City Council have demonstrated that by working cooperatively together, problems and issues can be resolved satisfactorily. We have demonstrated that by working together we can accomplish more than any one can achieve individually.
I represent each and every Plymouth resident and invite you to contact me regarding any matters of interest or concern. My City Council email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.