At 8 p.m. Oct. 11, Vice President Joe Biden and Republican nominee Rep. Paul Ryan will square off in the only vice presidential debate of the season.
Moderator Martha Raddatz (ABC News Chief Foreign Correspondent) will guide the debate as it covers both foreign and domestic topics. The night will be divided into nine time segments of approximately 10 minutes each. The moderator will ask an opening question, after which each candidate will have two minutes to respond. The moderator will use the balance of the time in the segment for a discussion of the question.
Throughout the debate, Patch will be moderating a live blog where users can share their thoughts in real time, participate in polls and post photos from debate-watching parties. We’ve also invited state legislators, political candidates, party activists and other movers and shakers across the state to offer their expertise.
To participate, just check back with this page starting at 7:30 p.m. Thursday. We can’t wait to hear your thoughts!
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Plymouth Police Report Prostitution Arrests and Over 20 Trees Cut Down
- Where To Get A Powerball Jackpot Ticket in Plymouth
- WCCO: Plymouth Ranks #11 in Twin Cities for Speeding Tickets Issued Per Capita
- Plymouth Police Report: Employee Gets Threatening Letter At Work
- Retiring at 50: Could You Follow This Woman's Extreme Savings Plan?