According to a city of Plymouth press release:
In the past week and a half, there have been several reported cases of cars being broken into from cars parked in the owner’s driveway:
Area of theft Items stolen
Just South of Media Road/West of 101 $20.00 cash, iPod adapter
Just South of Media Road/West of 101 sunglasses, iPod charger and a GPS
Just South of Media Road/West of 101 3 pairs of sunglasses
South of Parkers Lake GPS, laptop, iPod
South of Parkers Lake iPod
South of Parkers Lake Skill saw
South of Parkers Lake tools
North of Bass Lake wallet with cash
North of Bass Lake keys and checkbook
Near 18th and Dunkirk LCD player
Southwest corner of Plymouth two sets of keys
These incidents occurred during the night.
What you can do
- Remove all valuables from your car. Car break-ins are the most commonly reported crime in Plymouth, but it is probably the easiest to prevent. Don’t leave items in your car that are tempting to a thief.
- Park your car in your locked garage whenever possible.
- Be on the lookout for suspicious behavior. Someone looking into cars, for example, is something the police should know about. Please call 911!
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Plymouth Police Report Prostitution Arrests and Over 20 Trees Cut Down
- Where To Get A Powerball Jackpot Ticket in Plymouth
- WCCO: Plymouth Ranks #11 in Twin Cities for Speeding Tickets Issued Per Capita
- Plymouth Police Report: Employee Gets Threatening Letter At Work
- Retiring at 50: Could You Follow This Woman's Extreme Savings Plan?