Pasta Sauce Poured On Car, Juveniles Cited in Plymouth
The latest Plymouth Police report show several juvenile citations for drinking and marijuana use.
From Aug. 23-29 the Plymouth Police Department reported 67 incidents, which included the following:
• Two instances in which juveniles were cited for violating curfew, all three were 15-year-olds.
• Two instances in which juveniles ran away from home, one was a 14-year-old female who was later located and returned home and the other was a male who returned home later.
• One underage liquor incident on Aug. 27 where there was a report of a 911 hang up. Upon arrival officers found a juvenile male had friends over and they had all been drinking. One juvenile male was arrested for procuring alcohol to minors and a juvenile female and a juvenile male were cited for minor consumption on the 15200 block of 40th Avenue North. All were age 15.
• Eight instances in which controlled substances were found, including one juvenile cited for possession of marijuana while at the skate park.
• Three criminal damages to property including an incident on Aug. 25 in which the victim said an unknown person had put pasta sauce on his vehicle on the 17800 block of 25th Avenue North.