Plymouth City Council Preview
A look at some of the topics scheduled to be reviewed by the Plymouth City Council at the Feb. 26, 2013 meeting.
The Plymouth City Council will meet 7 p.m. Feb. 26 Plymouth City Hall.
Here’s a few items on the agenda. To read the full agenda, visit the Plymouth City Council website.
- Accept donations for DARE program, bullet proof vests and veterinary services for for K9s.
- Preliminary engineering reports, plans, call for public hearing and more for Sagamore Street Reconstruction project.
- Approve leases with Sprint Spectrum Realty Company to mount communication equipment on water towers.
- Approve 2013 work plan for planning commission and parks and recreation advisory commission.
- Consider variance for off-site business sign for Plymouth Tire and Auto
- Legislative update