View Plymouth Foreclosures in a larger map
In Plymouth, 10 homes were auctioned off within the last 45 days. Each pin on the map represents a home that was foreclosed and recently sold. The information was provided by the Hennepin County Sherriff's Office Foreclosure website.
- Nine homes were auctioned in December.
- So far, just one home was auctioned in January.
- The cheapest home that was sold at auction during this time period was the home on Upland Lane, which sold for $133,991.28.
- The final bid on the home that sits at 12020 28th Avenue was $885,102.18.
- Two homes, which sit within a block of each other, were auctioned. Both homes are on 28th Avenue.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Plymouth Police Report Failed Tobacco Compliance Check, Intoxicated Driver
- Plymouth Police Report: Portable Toilet Arson, Prostitution Arrest
- Minnesota Gas Prices Soaring; Where to Go in Plymouth for Cheapest Fuel
- Plymouth Police Report Stolen Cars, Copper and Jewelry
- National Weather Service Issues Tornado Watch for Hennepin County