Plymouth Police Report: A Robbery and Attempted Burglary
The latest Plymouth Police blotter shows a one-person robbery and an attempted burglary at a business.
From Nov. 29-Dec. 5 the Plymouth Police Department reported 40 incidents, which included the following:
• One attempted burglary on Dec. 3 unknown suspects forced the handle off the front door of a business on the 10300 block of 10th Avenue North, but did not gain access.
• One robbery on Dec. 2 the victim ran an ad selling a $500 camera lens and agreed to meet an interested buyer in a parking lot on the 10200 block of 6th Avenue North. When the victim was showing the suspect the lens, the suspect grabbed the lens, ran to a vehicle and fled the scene. The case is under investigation.
• Ten thefts, items stolen included: razor blades, camera, laptop, cell phones, a wood chipper, copper from a sprinkler system, cosmetics, $150 of petty cash, iPod, TV, DVD player, headphones, and several bags of empty bottles were left in a dumpster.
• Two thefts from motor vehicles, items stolen included: purse, checkbook, credit cards and a catalytic converter valued at $2,300.
• One motor vehicle theft on Nov. 30 there was a report of a theft of an 8 by 12 foot enclosed trailer valued at $8,000 on the 3400 block of Kilmer Lane North.