Plymouth Police Report Graffiti, Assaults, DWIs
The latest police report shows several assaults, DWIs and graffiti in Plymouth.
From July 12-18 the Plymouth Police Department reported 67 incidents, which included the following:
• Two assaults, one of which happened July 12 on the 17700 block of 10th Avenue where the victim was walking her dog stated suspect drove towards her causing her to fear for her safety, the case is pending formal complaint.
• Two domestic assaults
• Two instances of harassment
• Three hit and run incidents
• Three DWIs
• One counterfeit incident in which a victim received counterfeit bill from a sale he made and lost $500.
• Five instances of fraud, all of which were fraudulent charges on different victims’ credit cards.
• One prostitution incident in which three people from Minneapolis were arrested, one male and two females.
• Four criminal damages to property, which included two incidents of graffiti, one on a retaining wall and another on a garage.