If Godiva chocolate and a weekend stay at a resort are out of your price range, here are some ideas for a nice, budget-friendly Valentine’s Day with your date.
- Cook your own dinner with ingredients from Cub Foods, SuperTarget or Rainbow Foods. Grab local desserts from Painted Turtle.
- See a movie at Mann Theatres Plymouth.
- Have dinner at any Plymouth restaurant, including
Kobe Japanese Restaurant, Broadway Bar & Pizza, Famous Dave's or Jake's City Grille.
- Grab a half priced bottle of wine with dinner during a Valentine's Day special at Eat Shop Kitchen & Bar.
- Buy flowers for someone special at Bachman's Floral and Garden Center. Or, pick up a unique and delicious bouquet at Edible Arrangements.
TELL US: What are some of your cost-friendly Valentine's Day gift ideas? Share in the comments below.