A Christmas Day fire has destroyed a townhouse on the 2700 block of Shenandoah Lane North.
KARE11-TV reported that one of four units in a townhome on the block was seriously damaged by the flames and that the three other units in the complex all suffered smoke damage. No one was injured.
Fox9 reported that the occupant of the townhome was starting a fire in his fireplace when the home filled with smoke. Flames were visible from the exterior of the house.
Video of the structure after the fire by WCCO-TV showed the home uninhabitable.
Authorities said the fire is believed to have started in the chimney, the station reported.