.

UPDATE: Christmas Day Fire Destroys Townhouse in Plymouth

Fire crews were called to the fire around 11:30 a.m. Christmas morning.



A Christmas Day fire has destroyed a townhouse on the 2700 block of Shenandoah Lane North.

KARE11-TV reported that one of four units in a townhome on the block was seriously damaged by the flames and that the three other units in the complex all suffered smoke damage. No one was injured.

Fox9 reported that the occupant of the townhome was starting a fire in his fireplace when the home filled with smoke. Flames were visible from the exterior of the house.

Video of the structure after the fire by WCCO-TV showed the home uninhabitable.

Authorities said the fire is believed to have started in the chimney, the station reported.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something