The following Plymouth residents will appear in court in the next few weeks for various charges, according to the Hennepin County Sheriff's jail roster.
- Damon Banks, 42, to appear in court on March 14. Faces three criminal sexual conduct charges.
- Angela Brown, 34, to appear in court on Feb. 21 and already appeared in court on Feb. 19. Faces charges including theft by swindle and domestic assault.
- Tenzin Dechen, 21, to appear in court on March 14. Arrested by Maple Grove and Plymouth police on DWI charges.
- Ian Ginther, 26, to appear in court on March 22. Faces theft and fifth-degree assault charges.
- Stanley Turner, 31, to appear in court on March 14. Minneapolis police arrested Turner for knowingly violating predatory offender registration requirements, a felony.