Another attempted robbery happened at the property on Nathan Lane in Plymouth.
According to a Plymouth Police report, on May 17 a male suspect approached an employee in the garden center/greenhouse area in the parking lot and demanded money.
The employee refused to give the suspect any money and the suspect fled. The case is under investigation.
From May 17-23 the Plymouth Police Department reported 69 incidents, which included the following:
• Three assaults
• Two domestic assaults
• Two commercial burglaries
• Eight residential burglaries
• Two controlled substances found
• Four criminal damages to property
• Four DOCs reported
• Two DWIs
• One case of false information given
• Five reports of fraud, a victim reported May 17 that there was $1,300 worth of fraudulent charges on their credit card.
• Four harassments reported
• Two hit and runs
• One juvenile curfew violation
• One underage drinking/liquor violation
• One robbery (detailed above)
• One possession of stolen property, which included a 16-year-old male arrested for stealing a vehicle.
• One order violation
• Two tampering with a motor vehicle violations
• One terroristic threat made May 17 at a school on the 10000 block of 36th Avenue North was done in black paint on a school hallway.
• Fifteen thefts, including two iPads valued at $1,000 stolen from a home, stolen laptop and iPod valued at $1,560 from a vehicle
• Eight thefts from vehicles