From June 14-20 the Plymouth Police Department reported 65 incidents, which included the following:
• One attempted residential burglary: at 4:22 a.m. June 19 the victim said while she was in her home on the 13400 block of 54th Avenue North a man attempted to open a window, but when he made eye contact with her, he ran in an unknown direction.
• One commercial burglary
• Seven residential burglaries, including a laptop taken June 14 from someone smashing the window of a vehicle in an underground garage on the 3500 block of Xenium Lane North. Estimated loss and damage is $2,500.
• One robbery reported June 18 in which a victim stated he arrived home on the 1700 block of West Medicine Lake Drive and the suspect, known to the victim, was waiting for him. The victim said that the suspect showed him he had a handgun and then he took the victim’s vehicle. The case is under investigation.
• Two motor vehicle thefts
• Fourteen thefts from a vehicle
• Five thefts, including a 300 pound patio table and four chairs taken from a restaurant patio on the 3000 block of Harbor Lane North on June 16. Items valued at $1,000.
What do a flowerpot and DVD have to do with crime? Find out in the rest of the Plymouth Police report on Plymouth MN Patch tomorrow. Get the link to the blotter and more stories free every morning in your email inbox, sign up for a Plymouth MN Patch newsletter today!