From June 14-20 the Plymouth Police Department reported 65 incidents, which included the following:
• One report of tampering with a motor vehicle: a victim reported on June 16 that an unknown person put a flowerpot and DVD in her vehicle and that no one in her family put them there. The top of the vehicle was scratched as if the flowerpot was scraped across it. Damage cost is unknown. 6
• Two assault
• Two domestic assaults
• Seven controlled substances found
• One prostitution incident reported, on June 15 an investigation was made into possible prostitution activity at one of the local hotels.
• Six criminal damages to property
• Four DWIs
• Three reports of fraud
• Six hit and runs
• One juvenile runaway reported, 16-year-old returned home and was cited.
• One incident of terroristic threats: on June 19 a victim stated she received a voicemail from an unknown person threatening her life.
Want to know more about crime in Plymouth and other news? Sign up for the free Plymouth MN Patch newsletter that comes to your inbox every morning.