From Sept. 6-12 the Plymouth Police Department reported 46 incidents, which included the following:
• Five instances in which controlled substances were found
• Four criminal damages to property
• Two DWIs
• Five fraud incidents
• Three hit and runs
• One juvenile curfew violation, juvenile got off with a warning.
• One juvenile tobacco violation, 17-year-old male found with tobacco after being stopped in their vehicle for a seatbelt violation Sept. 6 at the intersection of Campus Drive and Xenium Lane.
• Two weapons offenses that included one incident on Sept. 10 in which a juvenile male was found with a knife in his backpack at school on the 10000 block of 36th Avenue North. School officials will handle the discipline and no criminal charges were pursued. The other incident on Sept. 6 reports an accidental discharge of a gun while someone was cleaning it at a residence on the 5200 block of Annapolis Lane North. Formal complaint charges are pending.