The following incidents were reported from Jan. 24 to Jan. 30 by the Plymouth Police Department. All involved are innocent until charged and proven guilty.
• A New Hope Girl, age 19, was arrested and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after she was stopped by officers near the intersection of Nathan Lane and Rockford Road.
• A Plymouth man, 24, was arrested on domestic assault charges after a call to a residence in the 13400 block of 60th Place.
• A driver called Plymouth Police to report an intoxicated driver after seeing the vehicle near the 4100 block of Berkshire. Police intercepted a 20-year-old Maple Grove woman near the intersection of 34th and Plymouth Boulevard. She field tested at .13.
• A 35-year-old Minneapolis woman was arrested for prostitution at a hotel in the 2600 block of Annapolis Lane.
• Plymouth Police responded to an assault in the area of Highway 55 and West Medicine Lake Road. All parties involved were questioned, but no one wanted to press charges.
• A domestic assault was reported in the 3300 block of Harborn Lane North. A 32-year-old Plymouth man was arrested after the incident.
• A 27-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested for possession of a controlled substance after a report of possible narcotics activity at a hotel on Annapolis Lane.
• A 24-year-old St. Louis Park woman faces charges of obstructing the legal process after she punched and kicked an officer while she was being escortded from an establishment in the 4100 block of Berkshire Lane.
• A house "egging" was reported in the 3800 block of Yellowstone Lane. Another was reported the same evening, this time with chocolate syrup, in the 18800 block of 25th Avenue North.
• A break-in and a report of $100 cash missing was filed after an alarm was tripped in the 12800 block of Industrial Park Boulevard.
• A vandalism report was filed after a house was "egged" in the 16700 block of 43rd Avenue North, Plymouth.
• Paintballs were reportedly shot at a victim's house in the 17700 boock of 48th Place.
• A Brooklyn Park man, 25, was charged with DWI after a traffic stop on Highway 169 near 13th Avenue in Plymouth. His passenger, 19, from St. Paul, was cited for underage consumption.
• A 32-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested on charges of domestic assault after police responded to a call in the 6100 block of Vicksburg Lane, Plymouth.
• A St. Michael man, 27, was arrested and charged with DWI after he drove his vehicle into the ditch at Lancaster Lane and Rockford Road. The man tested more than two and a half times the legal limit at .21.
• A 52-year-old Brooklyn Park man was cited after he was involved in a hit-and-run crash in the area of Northwest Boulevard and Schmidt Lake.
• A welder and generator, valued at $3,000, were stolen from a site in the 3500 block of Holly Lane North.
• A report of a theft, total loss of about $1,500 in cash, was made in the 3700 block of Annapolis Lane.
• A 27-year-old Eden Prarie man was arrested an charged for possession of a controlled substance after an officer initiated a traffic stop at the intersection of Highway 55 and Fernbrook Lane.
• A fraudulent check of more than $2,400 was reported by a business in the 1900 block of Harbor Lane.
• A cellular phone and an iPod, total value of $799, were stolen from a locker room in the 10600 block of 36th Avenue.
• A 24-year-old Plymouth man faces drug charges after a K-9 search of his vehicle was ordered during a traffic stop in the 3900 block of Lancaster Lane.
Plymouth Police also reported three hit-and-run incidents, two cases of prescription forgery and 13 reports of theft under $500.