Get smart with your money at TopLine.
It’s never too early to talk with your kids about money. That’s why TopLine Federal Credit Union is committed to Get Smart With Your Money™ – an ongoing financial education initiative in our Minneapolis/St. Paul communities encouraging kids and their parents to talk about spending, saving and sharing money wisely. The series consists of three age-specific sessions:
Building Dreams (ages 5-8) 9:00am – 10:00am
Dollar Power (ages 9-13) 10:15am – 11:15am
Dollars & Sense (ages 14-18) 11:30am – 12:45pm
For smart tips about getting the youth banking conversation going at home, follow these links together with your child:
- Spending, saving, and sharing money wisely based on your family’s values.
- Balancing needs and wants today can pay off down the road.
- Budgeting and the importance of paying yourself first.
- Planning and goal setting for creating a financial plan and creative ways to earn money.
- Managing money smart today can impact options down the road - like going college, buying a car, or purchasing a home.
- Spending and tracking money keeps track of spending and saving with smart use checking accounts, debit cards and credit cards.
- Understanding credit starts with understanding credit reports.
All seminars are held at TopLine’s Maple Grove Learning Center, 9353 Jefferson Hwy, Maple Grove, MN 55369.
The seminar is free and is open to the general public, but reservations are required. To reserve your spot, please call us at 763-391-9494 or email RSVP@TopLinecu.com. Please include names of all attendees in your email response.