Axel's Bonfire is located just West of I-494 off of Highway 55 next to the Comfort Inn. Axel's Bonfire offers a full menu of wood-fired cuisine with a Southwestern flair. From the delicious appetizers like Bull Bites and Walleye Fingers to mouthwatering entrees such as a Hand Cut Ribeye or a Blackened Grouper, Axel's has something for everyone.
The restaurant is family friendly and offers a fun atmosphere. It also has a full catering department for larger events - business or pleasure.
It offers a daily Happy Hour, Sun - Fri, 3pm - 6pm and 9pm until close. Stop by on a Saturday to hear live local music.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - midnight; Fri - Sat, 11am - 1am; Sun, 11am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are parking spaces and a sloped ramp at the entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Barbecue, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southwestern, Steak House
- Signature dishes: Cowboy burger, blackened walleye fajita, fire-roasted jalapeno peppers
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Smoked St. Louis-style ribs
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 51
- Features: Banquets, Brunch, Catering, Dancing, Dinner, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual