Chipotle Mexican Grill
Chipotle is the spot for burritos, bowls, chips and tacos. A fun restaurant, it specialize in made-to-order burritos as well as lightly salted chips that have a hint of lime. This location is connected to Noodles & Company and can be seen from Highway 55.
Guests can fax in orders to pick it up later or come into the restaurant and eat. The Chipotle team is friendly. This location also takes part in the 'Boorito' Halloween event. Guests who wear a costume can get a burrito for two dollars!
Whether you prefer black beans or pinto, rice, corn, tomato, hot sauce, guacamole, sour cream, lettuce, cheese or all of the above, Chipotle can help you conquer that hunger.
- Fax: 763-519-0064
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 10pm
- Founding Date: 2001
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.chipotle.com/en-US/menu/menu.aspx
- Specialties: Burritos, Tacos, Quesadillas
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Mexican
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Steak burrito with pinto beans. Tomato, corn, sour cream, cheese and guacamole.
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual