This large Culver's location can be seen from Highway 55 and is next to the Super America. With over 20 tables, this Culver's location is a great place to bring the team after a good game or the family for a filling dinner. The "ButterBurgers" and tasty frozen custard have put Culver's on the map as a place for both quality and affordability.
Culver's offers eight meals for under $4 now, including the deluxe single, mushroom & swiss ButterBurger and the chili cheese dog. This location has incredible desserts too. The 'Turtle Sundae' has a fine glaze of caramel and comes topped with a cherry. Check Culver's web site to see the flavor of the day before heading over.
- Hours: Daily, 10:30am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is designated handicapped parking.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.culvers.com/menu/
- Specialties: ButterBurgers and Frozen Custard
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: The Original ButterBurger, Culver's Deluxe and Shaved Prime Rib Sandwich
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The Original ButterBurger!
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 22
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Food court, Fun
- Dress code: Casual