Located slightly west of I-494 and Highway 55 in Plymouth, this restaurant serves pizza and hot hoagies. Davanni's began in 1975 as Pontillo's and has remained in business in the metro area and expanded ever since. Davanni's serves thin-crust, traditional-crust, and Chicago-style deep-dish pizza. You can also choose from 19 different hoagie options, calzones, pasta dishes and desserts.
Davanni's is also great for parties, offering hoagie party trays, large pizzas, pasta and lasagna pans, as well as party-sized salads. The restaurant contains a large party area that can hold up to 60 people, or it can be split in half for smaller groups.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10:30am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 10:30am - 11pm; Sun, 11am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.davannis.com/Menu
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza
- Price level: $$
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: None