Dino's The Greek Place
Dino's is located in the heart of Plymouth, a stone's throw from the movie theatre and city hall. It offers everything Greek: mouth-watering gyros, tasty sandwiches, fresh-tossed salads and larger than normal wraps.
This Dino's The Greek Place, opened in 2000, has a large seating area with over 6 tables and a number of booths. Seen from Highway 55, Dino's provides round-about access to all of Plymouth Hills Shopping Center and has a large parking lot.
Their Baklava dessert is incredible and Dino's has a great 'gyro plate' option, which has the un-assembled fresh onions, tomatoes, tzatziki sauce and choice of French fries, Greek salad or rice. Also available with steak or chicken gyros.
- Hours: Daily, 11am-8pm
- Founding Date: 2000
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Gyros, Wraps, Salads, Sandwiches, Desserts, Falafel, Spinach Puffs
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in
- Menu link: dinosgyros.com/menu.php
- Specialties: Gyros Sandwich, Greek Chicken Cesar Wrap
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Greek
- Signature dishes: Chicken Mushroom Swiss Sandwich, Chicken Gyros Family Pack
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Falafel Sandwich
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 10
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Food court
- Dress code: Casual