Latuff's Pizza is located off Highway 55, right before West Medicine Lake Road.
Latuff's Pizza is a well known fixture in Plymouth and has been serving its customers for almost 40 years. The family-owned business is well known and actively involved in the community.
It has settled in to its new space (about 1/16 of mile from the original) and has more space, a small bar and great outdoor seating in the warmer months.
Its famous thin crust pizza is known throughout the suburbs as the best.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 11pm; Closed Sunday
- Handicap Accessible: There are parking spaces and a sloped ramp at the entrance
- Founding Date: 1971
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Pizza
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Pizza, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Lasagna, thin crust pizza
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Latuff's special pizza
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 30
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual