Ming's Garden is located off of Rockford Road and across from Target. Ming's offers delicious Chinese food for eat-in, takeout or delivery. The restaurant has an extensive menu with all the classics. Its spicy Kung Pao Chicken is great with a pint of white rice, and the restaurant has a saucy take on chicken chow mein that is a crowd favorite.
The restaurant is brightly lit, is decorated in lively Chinese fashion and has more than eight tables. Save its number to your phone as it is convenient to call for take-out on the way over. Food is prepared quickly, the portions are plentiful and seeing the bill is a delight. Ming's has high-quality food at a very cheap price.
Rated 2007's "Best Takeout" restaurant in Plymouth by Plymouth magazine, Ming's Garden gets orders up in roughly 10 minutes and offers free delivery for orders over $25. Make sure to add some egg rolls to the meal, and don't worry, the sweet and sour is already in the bag!
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 9:30pm; Sat, 3pm - 9:30pm; Sun, 11:30am - 9:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1998
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Beef, soup, rice, noodles, pork, lo mein, chow mein, egg rolls, wontons, shrimp, platters
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: mingsgardenplymouth.com/menu.html
- Specialties: Chow mein, lo mein and Kung Pao
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Signature dishes: Chicken chow mein and two egg rolls, cashew chicken, combo dinners
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 10
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fun
- Dress code: Casual