Old Chicago is the classic pizza/pasta place in Plymouth. Whether coming for the game, meeting some friends for a beer or bringing the whole family out for dinner, Old Chicago won't disappoint. This restaurant has a fun setting with booth seating on the left and more seats in the bar in the NW part of the restaurant.
Its delicious pizza and crust comes in several sizes from the thick Chicago style to New York style thin crust. Old Chicago isn't just about pizza though. It has a great appetizer menu and offers calzones, sandwiches, stromboli, pasta and a large salad menu.
The bar is usually full on the weekends and the pool table, only four feet away, is a high-traffic area. Some people may find themselves coming to Old Chicago after the other local restaurants have closed down for the night, and will be happy with their choice.
Across the street from Lund's and next to Glamour Nails, Old Chicago can host a large group of friends or a family looking for a quick pizza-pie.
- Fax: 763-744-1475
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 2am
- Founding Date: 2001
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in
- Specialties: Pizza, pasta, good times
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Pizza, Sandwiches
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Chicago-style deep dish pepperoni pizza
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 40
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual