Plymouth Garden is an authanentic Chinese restaurant with four tables and a colorful setting. Paper mache bulb coverings span the restaurant and the chef is on-hand should the guest need anything.
The Garden offers classic Chinese cuisine such as the sesame beef, crispy orange sesame chicken and kung pao duck. It also offers chef specials, combo platters and lunch specials.
Coupons can be found on the website. Pick-up and delivery can also be done online. Catering services are also available.
- Fax: 763-383-0555
- Hours: Mon - Thur, 11am - 10pm; Fri, 11am - 11pm; Sat, 4pm - 11pm; Sun, noon - 10pm
- Founding Date: 2004
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.mealmeal.com/main/member_main.php?action=order
- Specialties: Chinese cuisine
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Signature dishes: Shrimp, chicken, beef Hunan style, vegetable chop suey, egg foo young
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Crispy orange beef
- Price level: $$
- Executive chef: Ben Lan
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties