This Quiznos, located just down the road from Rockford and 169, offers fresh toasted subs at a sweet price and has ample room for groups, too. These flatbread sammies are a nice alternative to the standard sub and can be loaded with chicken, steak, turkey or all veggies.
Quiznos also offers the Qclub which offers incentives such as free drinks, chips or even sub sandwiches. Sign up for the card on the Web site and order a fresh sub right from the same site right after that.
Quiznos will also help cater any event from the big game to a work party. Call the store for order details or visit the Web site.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 9pm; Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 8pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Subs, Flatbread Sammies, Toasty Torpedoes, Toasty Bullets, Soups
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: quiznos.com/menu.html
- Specialties: Submarine sandwiches
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Mesquite Chicken Sub, Turkey Cuban Sub, California Club
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The Honey Mustard Chicken Sub
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 6
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Food court
- Dress code: Casual