This Starbucks location is connected to Rainbow Foods and boasts a large seating area with 10 tables and booths. Come in from the cold and get a hot chai or enjoy one of the low-calorie cold drinks such as the mocha frappucino lite. The coffee blends are fresh and come in numerous flavors.
You can customize any drink, request any of the four different milks, add flavor shots to any drink and even do a half-caf/half-decaf. There are seasonal drinks, and breakfast is available all day. If you're looking for a Wi-Fi hotspot and some freshly brewed coffee, Starbucks is the obvious choice.
- Hours: Mon - Sat: 5:30am - 9pm; Sun, 6am - 8pm.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Drinks, croissants, mints, cds
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Sugar-free
- General services: Catering, Eat-in
- Menu link: www.starbucks.com/menu
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Signature dishes: Mochas, Frappuccinos, Coffee, Croissants, Instant Coffee
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Mocha Frappuccino
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: Casual