This pharmacy, part of a national Walgreen's chain, offers the convenience of one-stop-shopping and 24-hour accessibility. The pharmacy is open seven days a week and offers consultations, easy refills by phone, online or in person and prescription transfers from other pharmacies.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hours
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicapped parking available and the entrance is at ground level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most insurance accepted; case by case basis.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Specialties: Family medicine
- Primary care services: No
- Referral required: No
- House calls: No
- Services: Digital photo pickup,Film roll processing,Cafe W: coffee, baked goods and more,Pharmacy drive-thru,Printer cartridge refills,Rheumatoid Arthritis Medication Support
- Features: Flowers, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Daily 8 am to 10 pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: Yes